April 14, 2016 – SYLVANIA, OH – Ice Industries, a world-class metal stamping, welding, machining, and ancillary services manufacturer with a growing North American footprint, has always maintained a core philosophy of continuous improvement. Reflecting this perfectly is the 2016 relaunch of the Company’s Website with numerous enhancements, making it considerably more immersive and accessible for contemporary visitors and their needs.
Amongst the Website improvements being implemented are:
- Restructuring to allow more intuitive access to the information visitors are seeking.
- Added sections highlighting Ice’s new markets and capabilities.
- Automatic scaling, so a visitor can read and navigate the site easily, irrespective of whether they are viewing on a computer, tablet, or phone.
- Optimization for touch-sensitive screens.
- Multi-language capability, to reflect the needs of Ice’s growing international presence.
- The added ability to opt into an e-mail list, providing updates on Ice Industries capabilities, services, etc.
- Integrated careers section and job application process.
Wherever you are, and with whatever Internet-connected device being used, you are highly encouraged to visit Ice Industries’ relaunched Website at http://www.iceindustries.com. Once there, the new design and features ensure you’ll be able quickly and easily locate the information you need regarding this top-tier manufacturer.
About Ice Industries, Inc.
Ice Industries, Inc. is a world-class supplier with a broad range of capabilities including: deep draw metal stamping; CNC machining;MIG, TIG, and resistance welding; assembly; rolled and welded pressure vessels, and powder coating. Customers are assured of both company stability and quality performance through a diversified customer base serving markets including appliance, automotive, commercial and heavy truck, computer and networking, defense, energy, filtration, fire & safety, furniture, healthcare, HVACR and off-highway vehicles. Facilities are distributed throughout the central manufacturing corridor, with locations in Cincinnati and Toledo, Ohio; Grenada, Mississippi; and Apodaca/Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. A certified SDVOSB; Ice's production facilities are ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and TS 19649 certified. Ice works with companies that require the highest levels of quality and delivery, and those who are in need of localization or de-integration of their stamping operations. Further information can be obtained on the Ice website at http:/www.iceindustries.com.